Domestic Women Workers Rights Forum
Goals and Objectives
Goal and Objectives
To strengthen trade union of domestic workers so that it can advocate for formulation and implementation of government laws and policies that are able to improve their working and living conditions
- To advocate for establishing the identity of domestic workers so that they are able to bring dignity to their work and so that their work is brought within the purview of labour laws.
- To make the workplace of domestic workers secure and define and ensure minimum wages for them so that their economic exploitation can be prevented.
- To advocate for social security of domestic workers through their trade union.
- To develop skills and build capacities of domestic workers so that they can improve their living conditions.
- To establish a dialogue between the domestic workers and their employers so that relations between the employer and the employee are improved and better coordination takes amongst them.